Saturday 8 May 2010

Ain´t that Swell?

Vackra nyheter i butiken! Smycken från Swell Vintage. Dessa skönheter är gjorda av vintage och antika delar som satts ihop till nya skapelser.

Kvinnan bakom Swell Vintage har även en jättefin blogg som du kan hitta HÄR.


Beautiful new stock with gorgeous jewellery from Swell Vintage. These beauties are made from vintage and antique bits which have been put together into new creations.

The lady behind Swell Vintage has a lovely blog, too, it´s on HERE.


Sharing a shelf with Schiaparelli


And in the window (apologies for the rubbish shot).



Jag är i alla fall kär i smyckena , jag hoppas att ni kommer tycka om dem lika mycket!

Anyway, I´m absolutely in love with the jewellery, and I hope you´ll all like it as much as I do!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray!!! I'm so excited to have my pieces in your window. Thanks so much, Fanny! x

    ReplyDelete