Wednesday 18 November 2009

Mödels

Unfortunately moving countries has left me with a shortage of model friends (not that there are no pretty people in Stockholm, I just don't know anyone here since I've been abroad for 15 years), so I must get working on getting the most photogenic people I know in England to come and visit first to get some shoots done.

We're also discussing getting a nice variety of women together to show how the brand can have appeal to a wider audience (I'm very open minded and PC - they can be different sizes and ethnicities and ages and everything. As long as they're hot).
Tonight the boyfriend arrives after two months of working in England, and that means we can start doing photoshoots again, which I'm very excited about! We're going to do a series of short shoots hopefully using a great variety of models, like my pregnant little sister, a couple of her friends maybe, a few of Mama Kellermans friends and so on.

In the meantime, Mama Kellerman has totally mastered eBay and is acquiring gorgeous vintage quickly. We're still working on getting her to appreciate things which aren't exactly in her style, but I think a nicely styled shoot should do the trick.

We're also halfway to getting a shop in SoFo, and meeting with the landlady on Friday, hoping to get everything signed and done then. Keep your fingers crossed for that one - I don't think I fully comprehend all the technicalities so will be on time and look smart and hope that that will be enough.

1 comment:

  1. I'm coming over to Sveeden in January if ya want me to model :D xx

    ReplyDelete